CellML API 1.10 released
The CellML team is pleased to announce the release of CellML API version 1.10.
It can be downloaded from:
- Source code
- Binary SDK packages:
- Linux - x86
- Linux - x86_64
- Windows - 32 bit - for use with MinGW - available as a .zip and as a self-extracting executable.
- Windows - 32 bit - for use with Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 - available as a .zip and as a self-extracting executable.
- Mac OS X - universal binaries for use on PPC, x86, or x86_64 architectures.
Major changes since 1.9:
- New services for processing SED-ML simulation experiment descriptions and running simulation experiments have been added.
- Better Python and Java support.
- A completely new, easier to use build system (CMake based).
- All library dependencies (such as libxml2) are now included in the build tree.
- Support for building on the MinGW platform on Windows (along with MSVC 10).
This release follows two release candidates; the binaries released are the same as for version 1.10rc2 of the CellML API. The only change to the source code from 1.10rc2 to 1.10 was a bug fix for the CellML Context (which is not compiled as part of the official binaries) was made to 1.10.