OpenCell (formerly the Physiome CellML Environment or PCEnv) is an environment for working with CellML models.
- Integrate CellML models made up of ordinary differential equations.
- Supports both CellML 1.0 and CellML 1.1, the latter allowing you to build complex models by importing models into another model.
- Ability to plot and edit graphs.
- Support for the simulation and graph metadata draft specifications.
- Support for ODEs and index-1 DAEs (note that support for the the latter is still experimental).
- x86 binaries are available for Linux, Windows and Mac OS. It should be relatively straightforward to port to any other X11 based platform, as long as Mozilla framework works on the platform.
- Open source project. Source code tarballs are released alongside binaries, and our Mercurial server is also publicly visible at http://cellml-opencell.hg.sourceforge.net:8000/hgroot/cellml-opencell/cellml-opencell. Our repository is viewable over the web at http://cellml-opencell.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/cellml-opencell/cellml-opencell/
Support the development of OpenCell
Help us improve this tool by adding your feedback to its tracker.
If you want to use OpenCell, please download the package for your platform here.
People wanting to help out with the development (by testing bleeding-edge releases, or contributing code) should see the developers page.